LARGE Function in Excel returns the Kth largest value from an array of numeric values.
Syntax of LARGE Function in Excel:
LARGE( array, k )
- array – An array of numeric values from which you want to find the k’th largest value.
- K- The index. Value of K that is passed to find the kth largest value.
Example of LARGE Function in Excel:
- First Example finds the 2nd Largest Value
- Second Example finds the 5th Largest Value
- Third Example finds the 7th Largest Value
So the result will be
NOTE: #NUM! – Error Occurs:
- If the supplied value of k is less than 1 or greater than the number of values in the supplied array
- If the supplied array is empty