PERCENTILE.INC Function in Excel returns the value of Kth percentile for a supplied range of values and supplied k. Where the value of k is between 0 and 1 and both the values are inclusive
Syntax of PERCENTILE.INC Function in Excel:
- array – The array of data values for which you want to calculate the Kth percentile.
- K – value of required percentile (either between 0 and 1 or between 0% and 100%) with both the values are inclusive
Example of PERCENTILE.INC Function in Excel:
- First Example calculates the 5th percentile by interpolating the values which result in 1(by taking range and percentage value for k as input).
- Second and third examples calculate 20th and 70th percentile respectively by taking the range and decimal value of k as input.
- Last Example calculates the 99th percentile by interpolating the values which result in 19.8 (by taking range and percentage value for k as input).
So the result will be